Citruz

HI FRIENDS,IAM CITRUZ(26) FROM CHENNAI-INDIA...HERE U CAN READ ALL MY "intelligent" SCRIBBLINGS.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chennai, TamilNadu, India

I am a dreamer.I dissolve & lose myself in to my lucid dreams.I wanna get more obsessed with them and I am working upon it.

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

METAMORPHOSIS


I am changed a lot. The Citra, a year before is totally different from the one now.

My dreams had changed,
My choices are different from what I had previously,
I read more books,
I am watching quality movies,
I am able to take people as they are[ at least to some extent],
I am listening to others,
I am ready to take risks,
I see life from a different perspective,
and many more changes ....

How all these things happened in me? What transformed me suddenly in to "Mr.Practical".

The answer would be a single word, "THE MISTAKES ", I did in the previous years. Where ever I went, I met wrong people, what ever I did, it all transformed in to mistakes, what ever I asked they all become silly questions and to put it in proper words, " life just screwed me upside down".

With me, life is a very strict teacher. She taught me everything at a very high cost and with lot of pain. However one thing is sure , my learning curve just went straight up. With every lapsing day, I learned some thing new and some thing important.

I know very well, not only for me but for everyone life is as tuff as mine. What I feel is there is nothing wrong in making mistakes, but better remember the lessons life taught you. She is like your girl friend -- she may throw curved balls at you one moment ,but the next moment she will hug you and kiss you.

2 Comments:

Blogger oakleyses said...

jordan pas cher, polo ralph lauren outlet online, ugg boots, burberry pas cher, prada outlet, chanel handbags, prada handbags, oakley sunglasses, christian louboutin shoes, nike air max, air max, ray ban sunglasses, gucci handbags, christian louboutin, polo outlet, michael kors pas cher, oakley sunglasses wholesale, kate spade outlet, nike free, nike air max, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, louis vuitton, longchamp outlet, christian louboutin uk, oakley sunglasses, nike free run, louis vuitton outlet, christian louboutin outlet, ugg boots, louis vuitton, longchamp outlet, nike outlet, jordan shoes, longchamp pas cher, polo ralph lauren, uggs on sale, louis vuitton outlet, louboutin pas cher, tiffany and co, tiffany jewelry, ray ban sunglasses, nike roshe, cheap oakley sunglasses, tory burch outlet, longchamp outlet, ray ban sunglasses, replica watches, replica watches

9:23 AM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

canada goose outlet, louis vuitton, wedding dresses, pandora uk, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, thomas sabo, replica watches, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, moncler, links of london, pandora jewelry, marc jacobs, coach outlet, karen millen uk, supra shoes, barbour uk, montre pas cher, moncler outlet, pandora charms, swarovski crystal, moncler uk, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, barbour, canada goose, canada goose outlet, canada goose, canada goose outlet, swarovski, ugg, canada goose, pandora jewelry, moncler, canada goose jackets, louis vuitton, doudoune moncler, ugg pas cher, moncler, juicy couture outlet, toms shoes, ugg uk, louis vuitton, canada goose uk, lancel, juicy couture outlet, moncler outlet, hollister, moncler

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home