Citruz

HI FRIENDS,IAM CITRUZ(26) FROM CHENNAI-INDIA...HERE U CAN READ ALL MY "intelligent" SCRIBBLINGS.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chennai, TamilNadu, India

I am a dreamer.I dissolve & lose myself in to my lucid dreams.I wanna get more obsessed with them and I am working upon it.

Saturday, July 31, 2004

PISS OFF WITH MATHEMATICS






Hellowa, do u know there is bond between number of times you piss off per day and your age .You wanna know the link Check out the following piece of mathematics .

1. First of all, pick the number of times you would piss off a day. (Try for more than once but less than 10)

2. Multiply this number by 2 (Sometimes it happens right!! Like when your boozing)

3. Add 5.

4. Multiply it by 50 (I know you are not so good at maths, let me wait until you click the window's calculator)

5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1754...If you have not, add 1753.

6. Now subtract the four-digit year that you were born. You should have a three-digit number.

The first digit of this three-digit number is your original number (i.e., how many times you want to piss each day).

The next two Digits gives ....... your age! ~ (oh yes, it is!!!!! )

I caught this interesting piece of maths in a website .It fascinated me so I could not resist putting it up here. I hope you all loved it. The sad thing is it will work only for this year .
Do you know. I made a minute change to that to make it bit funny. [I know u all will make out what that "small change", yes your guess is 100% right, originally it was with respect to number of chocolate you eat per week not with respect to pissing off !!]. I believe you will never mind Citra's impish mind ...All just for fun and to make things bit more enjoyable!!