Citruz

HI FRIENDS,IAM CITRUZ(26) FROM CHENNAI-INDIA...HERE U CAN READ ALL MY "intelligent" SCRIBBLINGS.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chennai, TamilNadu, India

I am a dreamer.I dissolve & lose myself in to my lucid dreams.I wanna get more obsessed with them and I am working upon it.

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

IT IS MORE USER FRIENDLY

Now how does my blog look? Doesn’t it look more User Friendly? It all happened yesterday night .yesterday night I went in search of some add-ons for my blog and to my astonishment ,I found out many site providing tons and tons of add-ons that too I don’t have to spend a single penny for them!!*at this place u can append my face with a ear to ear grin* So I thought I can revolutionize my coding little bit by imbibing all these add-ons in to my site and it all happened with out much hassle .But what ? it made me to burn the midnight oil .when I went to bed (I felt as thought my eyes will pop out and scream at me “hey u citrus there is a threshold limit for everything, you cannot punish us more. It’s already five in the morning”).

Even though I strained a lot ,the end product is groovy and it is more convincing .Now my blog is having a Chatter Box –where u can chat and post comments ,it also has a Site Meter which calculate the number of visits,a PollBoard to get the visitors reactions and up above all these now I can upload more and more of Photos here friends. As it is said, “A picture is worth a thousand words” I think with pictures, I can avoid hulky bulky explanations